As a TIME graduate, you have access to a wide range of resources, mentoring opportunities, events and support to help you continue on with your career in the travel industry.
WHAT YOU GET
- Join a national community of graduates
- Networking Opportunities – network with senior industry leaders and past and present Mentees
- Invitations to all TIME events nationally including quarterly graduate networking events
- Invitations to all TIME workshops – conducted by professional speakers and facilitators
- 1 x annual 90-minute one on one session with a TIME mentor – choose from a list of available mentors
- Opportunity to emcee a TIME function – improve your public speaking skills and increase your professional profile
- Receive email updates from the TIME committee with industry/professional development information relevant to graduates
- Access to connect with senior industry leaders, other graduates and current mentees
- Have your say – provide feedback and suggestions to the TIME board via your graduate group
- Assist TIME to recruit new mentees – Help TIME as it has helped you!
Note: If you do not join the graduate program, you will be taken off the TIME mailing list.